Starting at $4600
Prices vary based on the scope of work, complexity, time to plan, etc.
Let me save your sanity! Wedding planning can be overwhelming, especially if you’ve never done it before. I will be with you every step of the way. From the first decisions you make to showing the last guest out the door, I will be your support system and advocate throughout the entire process. Along with that I will help you design and create a wedding day that reflects you as individuals and as the unique couple that you are.
Take a look at some of the services that are included in Full-Service Planning. Not everything that I do can be shown here because I strive to go above and beyond for all of my couples. So let’s chat about your wedding day and see how I can help!
- An initial planning meeting to get everything established before jumping into planning.
- Personalized planning portal containing checklists, tips, financial tracking, vendor referrals, guest list & RSVP management, plus much more!
- Assist with the design concept and decor selections.
- Attend up to six meetings with potential wedding day team members.
- Final walk-through of reception site.
- Create a timeline to be distributed to vendors and wedding party.
- Direct ceremony rehearsal.
- Ceremony and reception setup of personal items, decor, and other items based on the overall scope of the day.
- Oversee the entire day and work in conjunction with the wedding day team to make sure the timeline is executed.
- One Assistant to be with you and your honor attendants while getting ready in the morning up to 4 hours.
- Team of 2 coordinators will work up to 12 hours on your wedding day.