Starting at $4600
Prices vary based on the scope of work, complexity, time to plan, etc.
Let me save your sanity! Wedding planning can be overwhelming, especially if you’ve never done it before. I will be with you every step of the way. From the first decisions you make to showing the last guest out the door, I will be your support system and advocate throughout the entire process. Along with that I will help you design and create a wedding day that reflects you as individuals and as the unique couple that you are.
Take a look at some of the services that are included. Not everything that I do can be shown here because I strive to go above and beyond for all of my couples. So let’s chat about your wedding day and see how I can help!
BEFORE THE EVENT:
- An initial planning meeting to get everything established before jumping into planning
- Personalized planning portal containing checklists, tips, vendor referrals, guest list & RSVP management, plus much more from the moment you book!
- Provide financial tracking and recommendations
- Provide vendor referrals
- Assist with setting up meetings and consultations with chosen vendors
- Assist with the design concept and decor selections
- Assist with stationery design and etiquette
- Provide overall vendor management
- Attend up to six meetings with potential vendors
- Tour chosen ceremony and reception sites
- Create a timeline to be distributed to vendors and wedding party.
- Direct ceremony rehearsal
DAY OF THE EVENT:
- Ceremony and reception setup of personal items, decor, and other items based on the overall scope of the day.
- Oversee ceremony including processional, recessional, coordinating musicians and ques, etc.
- Oversee reception and work in conjunction with other vendors to make sure the timeline is executed
- Gratuities and payment distribution
- Coordinate the collection of gifts and personal items to ensure they reach designated location
- One Wedding Assistant to be with you and your honor attendants while getting ready in the morning.
- Team of 2 coordinators will work up to 12 hours on your wedding day