Wedding Planner Cleveland
Starting at $6000
PRICES VARY BASED ON SCOPE OF WORK, COMPLEXITY, TIME TO PLAN, ETC
Let me save your sanity! Wedding planning can be overwhelming, and I will be with you every step of the way. From the first decisions you make to showing the last guest out the door, I will be your support system and advocate throughout the entire process. Along with that I will help you design and create a wedding day that reflects you as individuals and as the unique couple that you are.
Take a look at some of the services that are included in Full-Service Planning. Not everything that I do can be shown here because I strive to go above and beyond for all of my couples.
- An initial planning meeting to get everything established before jumping into planning. This includes creating your budget plan.
- Personalized planning portal containing checklists, tips, financial tracking, vendor referrals, guest list & RSVP management, plus much more!
- Assist with the design concept and décor selections.
- Create a curated wedding professional referral list and assist in meetings and guidance in final decisions.
- Final walk-through of the reception site.
- Create a timeline to be distributed to vendors and wedding party.
- Direct ceremony rehearsal.
- Ceremony and reception set up of personal items, decor, and other items based on the overall scope of the day.
- Oversee the entire day and work in conjunction with the wedding day team to make sure the timeline is executed.
- One Assistant to be with you and your honor attendants while getting ready in the morning up to 4 hours.
- A team of 2 coordinators will work up to 12 hours on your wedding day.