Starting at $1300
Prices vary based on the scope of work, complexity, time to plan, etc.
This package is what is commonly referred to as “day-of coordination” by others, but that’s a unicorn service and doesn’t exist. I cannot execute one of the biggest days of your life with you just handing over some information. With my Wedding Management package, although I am not helping you plan, I am still alongside you to guide you.
This package gives you access to me from the moment you book and a personalized planning portal to keep you organized throughout the process. I come on board about 2 MONTHS before your wedding to help when the pressure really starts to set in. Trust me, about 2 weeks out you will want to “check out” and that’s normal! And I’ll be there to help.
Then I will take the information you provide, and the needs of your hired wedding professionals, and create a timeline and plan for your entire day. You will see all of your hard work come together with the help of a professional making sure everything is just as you want it.
BEFORE THE EVENT:
- Diana is available for questions and advice during your planning – just one more way to ensure you enjoy the planning process
- Personalized planning portal containing checklists, tips, vendor referrals, guest list & RSVP management, plus much more from the moment you book!
- Provide vendor referrals
- Initial planning meeting eight weeks before the wedding
- Review vendor contracts and make confirmations
- Tour chosen ceremony and reception sites
- Create a timeline to be distributed to vendors and wedding party.
- Finalize last minute details
- Direct ceremony rehearsal
DAY OF THE EVENT:
- Ceremony and reception setup of personal items, decor, and other items based on the overall scope of the day.
- Oversee ceremony including processional, recessional, coordinating musicians and ques, etc.
- Oversee reception and work in conjunction with other vendors to make sure the timeline is executed
- Gratuities and payment distribution
- Coordinate the collection of gifts and personal items to ensure they reach designated location
- Team of 2 coordinators will work up to 10 hours on your wedding day