All You Need
In One Single
Theme.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat
Search here:

The wedding cake. A staple of a wedding celebration and most people expect to see one. But today people need to throw their expectations out the window. Don't get me wrong, about 80% of my couples opt for a wedding cake, but the other 20% have something different. From cupcakes to donuts to pies to cookies...

Wedding planning is a series of interviews with professionals that will provide you with a service on your big day. But what do you need to be asking? For instance, you know you want pictures of your wedding, but how do you sift through the hundreds of available photographers in your area? I guarantee there are hundreds of them but I also guarantee there is one out there for you. Just like your perfect person, it...

What is it that you do? Planning a wedding and reception can be stressful. Placing Billy “J” Full Spectrum Entertainment in charge of your reception instantly alleviates some of that stress; their one-of-a-kind wedding entertainment services help to ensure everything goes according to plan. From your initial consultation all the way to the final dance at your wedding reception, expect nothing but the personalized attention that makes us the most highly referred DJ company in Cleveland. The DJs at Billy “J”...

What is it that you do? The Wicked Sugar Cake Studio is a home-based bakery located in Perry, Ohio. I make custom order edible sugar art in the form of cakes, cupcakes, cake pop truffles, cookies, truffles and sweet treats. I also custom craft sugar flowers and figurines. Tell my readers a little about yourself and your history as a baker. Born and raised in Lake County, I graduated from Eastlake North High School. I've been baking and decorating since I was a...

What is it that you do? We provide Photo Booth Rentals for all types of events. Tell my readers a little about yourself and your history as a business. I have been in the event industry for 12 years now and love every minute of it. We have grown from just me running the show to an entire team of well trained professionals that I trust sending out every day. Why did you choose to do what you do within the wedding industry? We started...

What is it that you do? Ben Ricci DJs is Cleveland’s Elite Entertainment Company with focus on classy wedding ceremonies and receptions. Our number one goal is to ensure a fun filled celebration with emphasis on professionalism and class. Our team of DJ/Emcee’s have been in the business for many years. Each of our DJ/Emcee’s and team members have been hand picked among the best in Cleveland. Experience is one of the most important ingredients in making the event successful. Music...

Donna & Steve Katko are an amazing couple.  Not only are they both hard-workers, but they both have such caring hearts.  Plus they're pretty darn creative to boot.  Donna is the lovely woman who created my ring for me that I wear every day, and I love it!  The do handcrafted items that is perfect for wedding party and family gifts, and also just for yourself.   What is it that you do? We hand make custom gifts using a variety of mediums including...

As a lot of local wedding professionals, I am a member of a very large wedding resale group on Facebook.  It's a great resource for couples looking for advice and items for their wedding.  A lot of the conversation is asking for referrals for quality vendors, and every time invitations come up, Diane Kostal of It's All Personal is ALWAYS recommended by someone.  She does beautiful work for any budget and does it with kindness.  She is professional and will...

So as a wedding planner, I get asked a lot of questions and this is one that I have seen asked again and again on local wedding boards. I'm very honest with my couples, so let me be honest with you. This should be a no-brainer. Your vendors are working hard for you all day.  Would you want to go without a meal while working? Photo Credit:  Johnny Joo My boss doesn't pay for my meals, why should I pay for theirs? You...

 Jessica and I have been brought together to work on a couple's wedding this coming fall.  We met for the first time as we did a walkthrough of the venue together.  Now I have seen some of her work and follow her on Instagram, but it's even better to see her work in person.  I cannot wait to see everything she pulls together. [caption id="attachment_908" align="alignright" width="316"] Photo by: Frank Graziano Photography[/caption] What is it that you do? Blush is a wedding and...